For everyone’s Health and Safety, BHPH is continuing Curbside Veterinary Care, but also offering an Inside hospital Doctor exam
Starting on June 7, 2021, we are pleased to offer clients the option of an Inside hospital Doctor exam or Zoom from car option.
Should you choose to come in for the Inside hospital Doctor exam or choose to Zoom, please remain in your vehicle. We kindly request all staff and clients to wear a mask, when coming inside the hospital.
Please complete the required, Pre-Exam Questionnaire Form (clickable link), and return it to us 72 hours prior to your pet’s appointment, so that the doctor has time to review it, in advance of your visit.
Upon arrival to BHPH, please send a text message to: (203) 324-5711 with the following information, as a single line of text:
- Your name and your pet’s name
- Color/make/model of your car and location
- For Doctor’s Exam: Name of Doctor you are scheduled to see (Dr. Steven Zeide, Dr. Nolan Zeide, Dr. Alan Shanker, or Dr. Jessica Greenberg)
- Inside hospital or Zoom from car preference
David Daniels is parked at BHPH in a Blue Subaru Outback with Dusty to see Dr. Steve Zeide for an Inside hospital Doctor exam
Please wait in your vehicle. Our staff will come out to escort you, and your pet, into the hospital. .
All non-Doctor exams and services will continue to remain fully curbside ONLY, at this time.
– The Staff at Bull’s Head Pet Hospital
* for boarding drop offs, pick ups or purchasing items only-no medical appointments