CURBSIDE CARE PROCEDURES
Bull’s Head Pet Hospital has returned to in-person care on February 21, 2022
Great news … Bull’s Head Pet Hospital has returned to in-person care on February 21, 2022.
Mostly, we are returning to pre-COVID-19 procedures. However, we request the following:
- If you’re not feeling well, please stay home. Instead, ask a healthy friend or family member to bring your pet to our facility.
- Please complete the required Pre-Exam Questionnaire Form (clickable link). Submit it 72 hours prior to your pet’s appointment, so the doctor can review it in advance.
- Upon arrival, please text the following to (475) 256-6044:
- Your name and your pet’s name
- Color/make/model of your car and location
- For doctor’s exam: Name of doctor you’re scheduled to see (Dr. Steven Zeide, Dr. Nolan Zeide, Dr. Alan Shanker, or Dr. Jessica Greenberg) OR
- For grooming, pet-lodging, and day care: Here to pick up or drop off from grooming, pet-lodging, or day care
Please wait in your vehicle, until invited inside. Upon invitation into the building, please wear your mask at all times you’re in the hospital.
Food and Prescriptions:
- All orders must be requested BEFORE arriving at BHPH. You may make the request via the PetDesk app, the BHPH online request form: BHPH Food and Prescriptions Online Request Form (clickable link) or by calling (203) 324-5711 option 3.
- Please follow above curbside-care procedures before BHPH arrival
We appreciate your compliance.
Bull’s Head Pet Hospital