How to Access Pet Portal and the MyPetsWellness Mobile App
Here at Bull’s Head Pet Hospital our goal is to provide you and your pet with quality care and services. In order to serve you more efficiently we have upgraded our online services to include:
- Access to your Pet Portal
- Ability to schedule appointments online
- Mobile access through the MyPetsWellness app
Pet Portal and Online Scheduling:
The portal allows you access to the following features:
- vaccine records-check upcoming due dates. Also perfect for daycare, boarding facilities and dog license requesting proof of vaccine
- schedule an appointment-select your pet and click “Book and Appointment”
- see upcoming appointments
- request refills for medical prescriptions and pet food
- edit your account information including pet photos, contact info, even opting in or out of SMS (TEXT) messages regarding important health reminders about your pet
To log into the Pet Portal:
Alternatively, if you ever have trouble logging in, you can also call a Client Service Representative and they can assist you by giving you your account email and number to use for the user and password.
MyPetsWellness Mobile App:
The app gives you access to all of your vital pet health information at any time, from anywhere. You can access the same features as the website, including checking vaccine due dates, scheduling and more.
From either the App Store or Google Play store, simply search “MyPetsWellness” and you should find it.
The username and password for the MyPetsWellness app is the same one you use for your online pet portal.