Dear Valued Client,
Rest assured, we are open and fully operational at BHPH. As always, we are committed to providing a safe environment in which you and your pets can receive treatment while feeling comfortable and secure. Your pet’s well-being, and our collective wellbeing, remains our top priority as we deal with the risks surrounding COVID-19. We will do everything we can to meet your needs pertaining to any service you need. In furtherance of all, we have put the following protocols into place:
To maintain “social distancing,” we are moving to Curbside Care ONLY.
-If you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to COVID-19 please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital on your behalf.
We continue to care for all:
- Exams, hospital procedures and brief treatments with our doctors or nurses
- Dentistry and other important surgeries
- Pet admittances for Daycare, Pet lodging or Grooming
note: All appointment paperwork will be emailed to you 48 hours in advance of your appointment and must be completed before arrival to BHPH.
Curbside Care Procedures:
Once you arrive @BHPH, text message to 203 324 5711 writing us:
- Your name-pet
- Where Parked?>> BHPH or John the Baker Side lot
- Car Color/Make
- BHPH Staff will come out to get your pet and check them in.
- BHPH Staff will use BHPH leash only on pet. (cats in carriers only)
- BHPH Staff will leash pet thru window- then open door
- BHPH Staff will return pet to car after appointment- Please lower window so BHPH Staff may remove leash.
- Exam report will be emailed to you with instructions for future recommendations or any doctor follow up contact.
- Credit Card on File will be charged
- All orders must be called in BEFORE arriving to BHPH
- Pick ups of food or medicines will be brought out to your car.
- Please follow above Curbside Care procedures upon arrival to BHPH
- Prescription refills/food can be delivered to your home with no extra charge for delivery.
- We can write a prescription to get it online if unable to come to BHPH and dont want delivery.
Any currently scheduled appointments will remain as is. All New Preventive Care and Health spays, neuters and Wellness visits will resume scheduling as of April 13.
We are excited to announce that we will be introducing a Telemedicine service allowing exams to be conducted thru video conferencing from your home. More details to follow this week.
Finally, please rest assured that our Hospital is thoroughly disinfected continuously every day, with the most advanced and effective disinfectants available, and we will continue to ensure that we take proper measures to minimize any potential risk. Our staff has been trained and instructed in the most effective cleaning protocols for our clinic, using RESCUE, a disinfectant found effective in combating COVID-19
We are dedicated to providing you and your pet companions the very best in care, and we will continue to fulfill that promise to you regardless of external events. While we cannot be certain of how long this virus will cause disruption, we are certain that we will all get through this together, as a community. We understand that COVID-19 poses risks, but we also know our pets need and deserve care during this time.
Thank you for trusting us as your partner in your pet’s healthcare.
– The Staff at Bull’s Head Pet Hospital